Butcher's Bunches Handcrafted Preserves was just named one of top five healthiest foods for the year 2011 and would love to share some of our favorite recipes with you. Some will use our products, some won't; it doesn't matter, we love to cook and play with our food! We hope you do too!!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

KUTV.com | Recipes - Fresh From the Kitchen - Jammin' Brownies

Here is my cooking debut... I love Ron in his apron and Mary was so kind!! She took her shoes off so I didn't feel like a short fat Grandma!!!  :)  Fun!!  Lizurd

KUTV.com | Recipes - Fresh From the Kitchen - Jammin' Brownies

4 comments:

  1. HEY! i said little old grandma... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. little, old... short, fat.. they all apply!!! :) I have been hit with a lot lately!!! LOL

      Delete
  2. Had some of your UHMAZING jam tonight at a church activity. It was so good. I seriously wanted to marry Monkey Bizzness. It is SO GOOD. I also loved "I Love Ricky" ;). I really felt like I could taste all of the flavors in it. It was a little more tart, but it was SOO GOOD. I can't wait to try all of your other flavors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Thanks Angela! I am so glad you liked it!! Monkey Bizz is my absolute favorite, other than Dirty Diana!! I love chocolate!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete